Wednesday, December 2, 2015

November Check-In

So I still haven't recovered the blog writing since the wedding, but I promise I'm going to fiercely try in December. Here's what I read in November!

Early-chapter: 2

Middle-grade: 7

Teen: 7

Adult: 30

Picture books: 52

Library books: 93

Books owned: 5

Don't let the numbers fool you; I read A LOT of graphic novels. Our fiscal year started up again, so a bevy of new picture books also arrived. As I said, I'm still in a reviewing rut after taking time off for the wedding, but I want to get back into the swing of things soon. I also am wanting to focus on finishing up series I've started and clear out more of the books in my house. I'm contemplating another year without library books next year, but we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment