Monday, August 3, 2015

July Check-In

Oh my cats, it's August! That means it's time for another check-in on what I've been reading.

Early-chapter: 0

Middle-grade: 5

Teen: 4

Adult: 2

Picture books: 101

Library books: 108

Books owned: 4

So, two obvious things the stats will tell you this month. First, we got an absurd amount of new picture books in at the library and I DEVOURED THEM ALL. Second, that's about all I read this month. This month was not a month for accomplishing any reading. My fiance was sick for the first week and a half and we spent the first three weeks of the month prepping for and moving to a new place. This put pretty much everything else on hold. After we got the move squared away, we had to get back into wedding planning. So, I didn't read too much in July. An additional bummer: I'm in a bit of a reading slump. The things I have been reading I feel mostly ambivalent about. I've had little desire to review them; hence, extended absences here on the blog. I'm got a couple of ARCs to review, but other than that, look for short reviews of everything else. I'm hoping to get out of my slump in August but the wedding is now about two months away, so we'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment