Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Check-In

It's time once again for the monthly wrap-up! Here's what I read in March:

Early-chapter: 1

Middle-grade: 4

Teen: 11

Adult: 3

Picture books: 12

Library books: 23

Books owned: 8

I think my pace has been pretty steady so far this year, which actually surprises me. Planning a wedding and all that entails has taken up a lot of my time, so I'm impressed with myself for still managing to read as many books as I have. As of right now, I'm still on pace to meet my goal for the year (250), but who knows what the coming months will hold. I'm still trying to find the right balance between library books and books I have at home, including digital galleys. I've been making an effort to not download any new galleys (unless they are ones I already highly anticipated), so hopefully within the next couple of months, I'll only have a couple here and there and can get back to focusing on the physical books I own. How's your reading going so far this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment