Monday, February 2, 2015

January Check-In

It's the first check-in of a new year! Here's the breakdown of what I read this month:

Early-chapter: 0

Middle-grade: 10

Teen: 10

Adult: 4

Picture books: 9

Library books: 19

Books owned: 14

I'd say I had a pretty productive reading month this January! I, of course, was busy reading all the finalists for my Cybils category - look for reviews of those after our winner is announced on Valentine's Day. I also managed to squeeze in an impressive number of other books - check out my previous posts this month for a closer look at the titles I read. One of my goals for this year is to be better at reviewing as I read and this month, I definitely succeeded at that. I've reviewed everything I read this month (adult titles over at my Goodreads account), with the exception of picture books (I'm still behind on my reviews of those). I'm also trying to be better about what digital ARCs I download or request - I really want to clear out some of the physical copies I've got in our house. So far, I think this reading year is off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment