Monday, December 1, 2014

November Check-In

It's the start of a new month, so once again, it's time to take a look back at what I read the previous month. Here are November's stats!

Early-chapter: 1

Middle-grade: 8

Teen: 6

Adult: 2

Picture books: 30

Library books: 39

Books owned: 8

Not a bad month overall. We got a rash of new picture books as we're finally able to order consistently again, so I read most of what came in (I like to keep current even though I'm not doing many storytimes). I was also finishing up an online course so I had to check out quite a few library books for that. I can't believe the year is almost over. I haven't made as much of a dent in the books in the house as I'd like, so I'm really going to try to work on that in December. How was your November? Any standouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment