Monday, June 2, 2014

May Check-In

It's that time again - time for the monthly recap. Here's what I read in May!

Middle-grade: 7

Teen: 13.5

Adult: 3

Picture books: 0

Library books: 5

Books owned: 18.5

You'll notice the reappearance of  a .5 - this month, I finished up a book I had started reading months ago. I didn't read any picture books this month because processing new ones has been a bit slow at my library (usually the only chance I get to read picture books). As you can see, I did much better with my goal of reading the books I own - and that's even with reading a book club book I had to check out from the library. I'm a little surprised that my library book number is so low this month. I thought I listened to more audiobooks than I did.

I can't believe it's already June! We are having our big summer kickoff party at the end of the week and then things will be going in full-force. I don't imagine I will get as much reading done, but I suppose we will see. I am planning to participate in MotherReader's 48-Hour Book Challenge, though the astute will notice that it takes place the weekend of said summer kickoff party. I will probably not have as much time to read as I'd like, but I'm planning on putting together my TBR for the challenge this week. Join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment