Monday, October 1, 2012

It's October 1...

It's October 1st; what are you doing today?

Me, I'm officially starting my full-time job as Supreme Librarian of All Things Middle-Grade and Tween (hooray!). But, I'm also submitting my nominations for the Cybils. Nominate your favorite books (and book apps!) in a variety of categories; of course, make sure to read the guidelines and FAQs on nominating. Head on over to their site to get started!

And, while you're at it, you can still submit field nominations for a variety of YALSA awards and lists. Head on over to their page for links to all the different categories.

Get started! Make your voice heard! Lobby for that brilliant book you read!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah! Sarah! Thank you so much for using your one fantasy vote to nominate MB. I was really hoping not to have to resort to my mother! It wouldn't have meant half as much as vote from a stranger...a librarian stranger at that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was glad to do it, Elizabeth! Your book certainly deserves consideration - it's one of the best I've read this year!

      Delete